- Hailey dwells in the shelter of the Most High and will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
- Hailey will say of the LORD , "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
- Surely he will save Hailey from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
- He will cover Hailey with his feathers,
and under his wings Hailey will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be Hailey's shield and rampart.
- Hailey will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
- nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
- A thousand may fall at Hailey's side,
ten thousand at her right hand,
but it will not come near her.
- Hailey will only observe with her eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
- If Hailey makes the Most High her dwelling-
even the LORD , who is my refuge-
- then no harm will befall her,
no disaster will come near her tent.
- For he will command his angels concerning Hailey
to guard her in all her ways;
- they will lift Hailey up in their hands,
so that she will not strike her foot against a stone.
- Hailey will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
she will trample the great lion and the serpent.
- "Because Hailey loves me," says the LORD , "I will rescue her;
I will protect her, for she acknowledges my name.
- She will call upon me, and I will answer her;
I will be with Hailey in trouble,
I will deliver Hailey and honor her.
- With long life will I satisfy Hailey
and show her my salvation."
...these are His words not mine!!! I'll assume they were written for Hailey and claim them as such. As you read this I'm sure you felt it as well. His word itself has the power to heal and restore. Thank you Father, I love you.